Save the dates! Friday, October 20th to Sunday, October 22nd, Danielle and Jackie will be hosting a retreat to Sētu Vermont. Nestled away in the foothills of Southern Vermont, Sētu offers a tranquil space for relaxation and deep self-reflection, as well as:
- Traditional Ayurvedic massage and sound healing
- A beautiful yoga shala (practice space)
- A fully glass sunroom and multiple decks to enjoy a book or coffee or tea
- A mini-library for a more studious experience to enhance your yoga and Ayurveda training
- A boutique of artisan goods from India
- An outdoor hot tub, pool, pond, infrared sauna and fire pit for relaxing and socializing
- 13 acres of natural woodland and perennial gardens
- Stargazing and viewing the milky way
Join Danielle and Jackie for four yoga classes and a gong meditation during this weekend with like-minded people sharing yoga asana, meditation, pranayama, philosophy, good company and nourishing meals.
Accommodations & Pricing
- Garden Suite – double with ensuite bath, $895 per person or $1525 as a single
- Blue Indigo – single with hall bath, $915 per person
- Monks – single with hall bath, $915 per person
- Tiny House – single, separate residence with hall bath, $915 per person
- Mountain View – double with hall bath & mountain view, $775 per person or $1325 as a single
- Lodge – dorm with seating area & ensuite bath, $715 per person (up to 5 people occupancy)
- Hillside – dorm with ensuite bath & mountain view, $715 pert person
- Riverstone – double with hall bath, $775 per person or $1325 as a single
To reserve a specific room, please pay the full amount at time of registration. Room selection is first come, first served. When selecting your room you will be asked to select your first and second choices.
A $450 non-refundable deposit is due with registration and final balance is due by September 15th.
Registration form is available here. After receiving your form, we will contact you for payments. Forms of payment accepted include Zelle, Venmo, checks and credit cards.