Next Generation Yoga Kids Yoga Teacher Training for 2-7 yr olds!
Kids Yoga Teacher Training for 2-7 yr. olds
- a parent who would like to turn your yoga practice into a family affair?
- an educator in need of fresh ideas that will support your students learning?
- a child psychologist, therapist or pediatric professional wishing to enrich your treatment with the positive effects of yoga?
- a yoga teacher or enthusiast who loves children?
…then the NGY Teacher Training™ is for YOU!
The demand for kids’ yoga classes is on the rise! More and more, yoga studios, schools, community centers and families around the globe are adding children’s yoga classes to their daily schedules. There is a significant difference between teaching adults and kids and it is essential that teachers undergo the appropriate studies with a qualified, reputable, substantial training.
Discover the non-stop fun of yoga with kids and join the hundreds of yogis who have been certified by Next Generation Yoga® to teach kids yoga.
NGY Teacher Training for 2-7 yr. olds
This 3-day intensive provides a comprehensive, hands-on exploration of unique NGY methods for combining the ancient practice of yoga with the playful nature of children. Age-appropriate poses, thematic classes, child development principles and behavior management techniques are sure to fill your yoga bag with proven practices for developing meaningful yoga experiences with children.
The learning environment of the NGY Teacher Training is experiential, filled with demonstration classes, lesson planning techniques and ready-to-use teaching tools. Whether you are a first-time teacher trainee or a well-schooled, experienced yoga teacher, we offer a detailed and individualized study of yoga for 2-7 yr. olds.
What we’ll cover
- What is kids’ yoga and the countless benefits
- Themes, poses, group games, partner yoga, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques
- Ideas for incorporating art, music, books, props and storytelling into children’s yoga classes
- How to plan, sequence and lead fun, creative and educational yoga classes
- Child development & anatomy as it relates to yoga for 2-7 yr. olds
- Behavior management tools for a positive, safe and non-competitive yoga environment
- Tips on how to become a confident and sensitive kids yoga teacher
- Opportunities to observe yoga classes for 2-7 yr. olds, led by a master teacher
Upon completion of your NGY Teacher Training, you will receive a graduation certificate and be ready to teach yoga to 2-7 yr. olds.
LOCATION: Balance Yoga Huntington
680 East Jericho Turnpike
Huntington Station, NY
July 25th-27th, 2014
Saturday & Sunday: 10:30-6:30pm
$595 + $85 registration/supplies fee
$100 off if registered by July 15th
You will learn how to empower kids with yoga from Devon Laudenslager.
Come learn and play with other yoga enthusiasts from around the world and enjoy the opportunity to stimulate your creativity, build your confidence and pursue your passion for children!
MORE INFO: Devon Laudenslager (610) 742-1705
Join NGY & find out why kids love YOGA!!